Thursday, January 31, 2008

Playa Jaco

Wednesday are Kari and my free days. So we decided to go the beach yesterday! How much fun that was. I was thinking that since all my family and friends were freezing in MN, if I thought of them while going to the beach and enjoying the sun, maybe they would start to warm up too...did it work?? I hope so!

The beach was BEAUTIFUL!!! It was pretty much the perfect day. It wasn't overly warm and the water was the perfect temperature (not like the previous beach trips when it took a while to get used to the cold of the water). It was beautiful and green and lush. I do wish you all could have been there with me!










































There was a guy trying to get this parachute thing going...it took him at least 30 minutes before he was off the ground. Then he flew up and down the beach.

3 comments:

Dave & Sue Lloyd said...

HI there! The pictures made me wish that my back yard was green again! Your thoughts are working as the temperatures get back up into the bigh 20's again!!! It does feel like a heat wave! Thanks for thinking of us!

Jeff and Lisa Olson said...

WOW... the pictures look great!

Glad to see you were able to enjoy such a beautiful day! Your desire to pass on warm weather worked for Jeff and I in Rhode Island... it was in the 50's today!

Thinking & praying of you!

Lakeville Vertical said...

Dear Miss Jessica,
I miss you really bad! I've looked at your pictures and it looks really beautiful there. I wish I could come with you. I'm doing great in T&T. Hope everything is going well there. God bless you.
Autumn Wilkie