Thursday, January 10, 2008

Prayer Request and Update

Sorry I haven't written in a while, my room was being repainted so I was without internet for a while, but you haven't missed much!

First, I would like to ask that you pray for my host "sister". All day yesterday she wasn't feeling well, but then last night, she went to the hospital. I don't know the details of what is going on at this point, but she had pain near her stomach, but it wasn't her stomach... So please just pray that God would heal her body and make her feel better again!

Second, I'll give you an update of my last couple days. Monday was the same as every other Monday. I went to my tutoring session with Ligia, then hung out around the house for a while. Only since teaching English started this week, Kari and I met for "coffee" and planned the lesson for Tuesday. Then Tuesday we taught English. This was fun for us, we only had 3 students. I worked almost 1 on 1 with the pastor's son who's about 8 or 9, I think. He definitely has a personality!! I didn't get home until around 4:30, so I spent the rest of my day at home. Wednesday was my free day!! I was able to sleep in (I haven't been able to do much of this since I got here)! Then went to a horrible movie (I didn't know this before the movie started).

Tonight until Tuesday, Kari and I will be house sitting again, so that should be fun!

No comments: