Monday, January 21, 2008

A Dream, or Maybe 2

So I had a dream last night, maybe it was 2, I don't remember, but it has made me smile all day so I thought I would share it with you. It's not an overly exciting dream, but for some, it may make you smile too!

I had a dream that I was in MN, I don't remember what I was doing. Later in the dream (or in my second dream), I was in Chepen, Peru, and again I don't remember what I was doing. Even if I can't remember what I was doing, I know I was happy and thoroughly enjoying myself. So when I woke up I thought I was in one of those places (I don't remember which). Therefore, it was with much disappointment that I realized that I was in Costa Rica...Now, I'm not saying that I don't like Costa Rica nor that I'm not enjoying myself...but when I thought I was in 1 of my 2 favorite places only to find out that I wasn't in either, it's a bit disappointing...

Then all day it has made me smile, only because I'm enjoying my time in CR and wouldn't trade it for anything. All the people I have met and have built friendships with have been great and I am very thankful. (Plus, I'm excited about the opportunity to return to Peru!!)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Hi Jessica! I don't really know how to work this, or who can read it, but whatever. I'm glad I finally got around to seeing your blog (after your update letter).
Since I'm supposed to be commenting on your dream...well, I don't really know what to say to it honestly. Cool Dream!
So, I can't wait until you get back so you can make fun of my spanish accent and I an make fun of your Costa Rican accent! Just Kidding! But we will have to talk some spanish!
It sounds like you guys are doing great in Costa Rica! We'll continue praying for you down here in Florida (I guess we're "up here" now. hmmm... That sounds weird) God Bless!