Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Prayer Request

Sorry I haven't written in a while, we haven't had internet in my house for the last couple days.  I'll be posting a couple things when I'm back at the house and have internet.  Right now Kari and I are house sitting for a missionary family who has relatives visiting for Christmas and went to the beach.  It's nice, we have a lot of space to ourselves!

I have a prayer request for you all, in January I am switching houses.  Kari and I looked at 2 possible houses yesterday.  I was hoping I wouldn't like one of them, but unfortunately (or fortunately) I liked them both.  Obviously there are pros and cons to each, but I could see myself living in either place.  Today Kari and I are having lunch with Chuck, Robbi, and their daughter and we will be discussing what I should do.  However, ultimately the decision will come down to me.  Please pray that I will make the right choice and that things come together for me in whichever I choose!!

Thanks so much!!

No comments: