Saturday, December 15, 2007

Address

Thank you all so much for your prayers over the last week, it has been great. In the upcoming weeks I will probably be needing your prayers in huge ways as it will be Christmas around the time that homesickness really starts to sink in. So far I haven't really been homesick, mostly because I have been on other trips that I have been away from home for about 2 weeks. I think once I get to the 3 or 4 week period and I'm not going home, I will really start to miss being home, so your prayers and encouragement will be WONDERFUL!! If you ever have the desire to send me something, I will give you my address, letters are always welcome!!

Thanks again for your support and encouragement!

Jessica Lloyd
c/o Chuck Fanberg
Apartado 569-1260
Plaza Colonial Escazu
Costa Rica

No comments: