Monday, March 3, 2008

Love??? Revision

I realize that my last entry was a little unclear in my meaning, so I will apologize and try to clear things up a little.

Since I'm the only one who understands what goes on inside my head (and then only sometimes), I sometimes forget that I need to explain things a little better. My last entry was really just a joke about how Latin men, in general (not all, this is just a general observation from my experiences), have a tendancy to make comments to women, such as "I love you", "Precious", "A god", "Beautiful", etc even though they don't know the girl. At home, normally perfect strangers (men) don't normally say these things to girls as they walk down the street.

I don't mean to say that I don't/won't feel loved when I go home, it's just that I won't have strangers whom I have never met telling me they love me. I know I have a WONDERFUL family who loves me and tells me, I have great friends who I know love me as well. I am so thankful to these people and the love they share!

3 comments:

Lakeville Vertical said...

I understand. My sister's boyfriend is from Chile. He talks that way to her at least all the time. She loves it!
Autumn prays for you every night!

annie.marie said...

hahahaha, i loved your last entry, and then your revision, cuz i died laughing because it is SOO true!! hahaha, it's so dumb because there are days that you are just SO sick of it, and then days that you just kill yourself laughing. hahaha, oh latin america. hahaha.
i loved that random entry!

Andrew said...

Its a good thing you clarified. Although, I thought that was normal for this country too? Maybe thats why I get so many funny looks when I say things like that to random strangers..... ;)