Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Love???

I was reminded of something the other day while Kari and I were taking a walk around town. I don't know if I should write about it because Mom and Dad might decide to make me come home... ;)

I don't know if I'm going to feel quite as loved once I go home. Not all the time, but there are definitely times that as I walk through the streets there's usually at least one person who tells me he loves me, or that I'm precious or beautiful. Now, as I walk through the streets at home not tells me they love or that I'm precious or beautiful...maybe I should just stay here to I can receive those compliments fairly often...

No, but seriously, that has been one of the things that has taken a while to get used to. As I walk down streets, I perfer to remain just another person barely recognized. It has taken a while to "get used" to people saying things and not giving a reaction. (As is not being able to smile and say hi to people on the street without worrying about people getting the totally wrong idea.)

No comments: