Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm sick...

Yesterday and today (and I'm guessing at least tomorrow) I have been sick. I really don't know why or how, but I have a super stuffed nose and it's making things a bit difficult for me. I've been really tired and am having trouble breathing (duh). So if you could please pray that I start to feel better, that would be WONDERFUL. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I am teaching English (with a 1 1/2 hour bus ride - 1 way) and if I'm feeling the same, it could make things a bit interesting (and difficult).

I am so thankful for my host family. They have been so great. My host "mom's" dad bought me some medicine on Sunday and then my host "aunt" gave me some other medicine today. They have just been super great. Especially since this is the 2nd time in 3 weeks or so that I've felt like this - which I really don't understand because I don't get sick super easy. So please pray that is would also be the last time I feel this way - at least for a while.

Thank you SO much!!

No comments: