Friday, February 15, 2008

God is AWESOME!!



If you ever decide to come to Costa Rica, I know of a MUST SEE. La Paz Waterfall Gardens was the most beautiful place I have ever been (that's not necessarily saying a lot, since I haven't traveled the world, but trust me, it's great).







Kari, Clay, and I spent all day Wednesday admiring waterfalls, birds, snakes, butterflies, and God's awesome handiwork. I think Wednesday was my favorite day in Costa Rica. I was able to spend time with friends, which was great, but even better I was able to see proof that there is a God, and that He is AWESOME. I can't even describe what the day was like, so you'll just have to look at the pictures for a small sampling. (Remember that the camera cannot catch the extreme beauty and you can't hear the rushing water.)





Some car problems, Clay fixed with a hair tie















Can anyone say coffee??



















Cute La Paz bathrooms! (I did have problems turning on the water however...)







































Seems kind of like a fairyland...












Templo, waterfall #1










Magia Blanca, waterfall #2









Encantada, waterfall #3










Escondida, waterfall #4 (the small one in back)












La Paz, waterfall #5 (the small white dot behind the waterfall is me)







Herding cows along a road

No comments: