Monday, March 17, 2008

Kerri's Coming!!

In a few hours I will be heading to the airport to pick up my friend Kerri who was a roommate during half my time in college.  I'm super excited to have a face from home!!  I can hardly believe that she's coming.  I joked with her right after I applied that if I was accepted she should come visit me.  I didn't think it would actually happen, but in a couple hours I will see her!!

In typical Tica style, I don't really know what we're going to do because during Samana Santa (Holy Week, the week between Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday) everyone heads to the beach.  So we'll hang around San Jose where it should be quieter for us, then get out to the beach one day.  Plus, we only have 1 ministry thing to do because all the others aren't happening this week (we'll be going to Sarapiqui to teach English on Tuesday).  However, I know that I will really enjoy having Kerri here!

1 comment:

Jeff and Lisa Olson said...

Oh... How fun to have visitors!
Greet her for me!