Sunday, March 9, 2008

Being "Alone"

I'll be writing more soon about this last week/weekend in the following days, but I wanted to write something real quick! Plus I only have a little bit of time to write, so it can't be long.

This last week has been almost like a trial run for Aug/Sept when Kari returns home to the US and I'll remain in CR. Kari was in Sarapiqui helping a missions team and I was at home studying at the institute. It was definitely different not having Kari close by to hang out with and talk to every day. But the good news is that tonight, very soon, we will be together again!! I am super excited!!

It has definitely been good to have time apart, for me at least, I think because now I know that I can live here by myself. I can handle being on my own and still can get the things done that need to be done. That is definitely a good feeling! However, given the choice, I do prefer that to have Kari around!

1 comment:

Kevin Moua said...

it's good to have someone you know around...but it's also good to know that you can rely on God when no one else is around isn't it?....i know how u feel when you say that you have no one around...i'm here in Bangkok and i know no one..and the Thai people all speak Thai to me because they think i'm Thai! But God is still good!