Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quite Update

We´re getting ready to leave, so I don´t have much time, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I arrived safely, after some excitement in Atlanta (hopefully I´ll have time to explain later). Right now we are preparing to head out for a prayer walk. We will be going to three of the churches/communities where we will be ministering this week and doing prayer walks. We will be splitting into 3 groups, learning of the prayer requests for the area, and then walking around praying for the areas. Please be praying for this opportunity/experience. We know God is going to do great things throughout our time, and what better way to start a mission trip, than praying for the people we will be ministering to?

I will update more when I get the opportunity (all day yesterday there was a guy using the hotel computer, so there are no guarantees).

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: