Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quick Note

I just have a few minutes before I need to get on the bus to go to the next church for the medical clinic, but I thought I´d give you a quick update and prayer request.

Yesterday went really well considering how chaotic medical missions can be. We saw many patients (over 70) and I thinki I heard there were 3 or 4 decisions for Christ! I´ll share more about that later when I have more time, but I just wanted to let you know.

Today, as we head out, your prayers will still be very appreciated. I know my brain hurts, as well as some of the others, so please help us translators to have the words (both in English and Spanish) to get everything taken care of as needed. Pray as the afternoon goes on that the heat won´t slow us down (it is extremely humid in the afternoons).

Now I must go, but thanks for your continued prayers!

No comments: