Thursday, April 29, 2010

Extended Visit

My dear friends here in Costa Rica have made a decision. My 10 days here in Costa Rica just are not enough. So they decided that they would pay a fee to extend my visit a couple extra days. They decided I needed to spend another weekend here in Costa Rica, but when we found out how expensive it would be to fly out Monday, but that Wednesday it would be less expensive, they were very excited about having those 2 days more too. I really do have some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for here in this country. Everyone tells me I just need to come back, some are even going so far as to say I need to find a local to marry him so that way I have to stay (hahahaha). I would love to spend more time here in Costa Rica, but I also know God has a purpose for me in Minnesota right now too, so I will continue to search for that purpose. However, that does not mean I won't be praying for the opportunity to return!

So, although I should be on an airplane right now heading to Atlanta, I remain here, in Costa Rica for another week.

No comments: