Friday, April 11, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

Rain Rain Go Away
Come Again Another Day
(or not)!!

Well, every afternoon (except Thursday) we've had rain. We're supposed to have another month before rainy season starts (not that it ever REALLY stopped raining...). I don't know that I'm ready for this weather (good thing about 1/2 the season I'll be in Peru!!). I still have hope that it will clear up a little in a couple weeks while the CMA missionaries here go to Jaco beach for a retreat (and Kari and I go to do a VBS for the kids)...that would be WONDERFUL!!

That's all for now. Hope life is going well for you all!

1 comment:

Dave & Sue Lloyd said...

I bet your rain is the warm rain and not the cold windy snowy/rain/sleet that we have been blessed with this week here in MN!! We minnesotans are ready for some warm weather, God is teasing us with one warm day and then a bunch of cold days and then a warm day and a bunch of cold ones!!! We were lucky here in the cities not to have gotten what northern MN got twice this past week, but then they got snow days too!!! I guess it is April in MN and anything can happen! Just want to say thanks to the WA mom that took you in while she was there and also the whole team for adopting you as their team member! It is awesome to be a part of one big family!!!