Thursday, May 1, 2008

Playa Jaco, Retreat


Well, I just returned for a 4 day retreat in Playa Jaco. This was a chance for the missionary students to relax before the next trimester starts. Kari and I (as well as Kari's sister) tagged along to help with the kids and teach a VBS. It was great to relax with the everyone and enjoy the sun.

Thanks to the Alliance Women, we were able to enjoy an all-inclusive resort, which meant "free" drinks whenever we wanted, "free" meals, a pool, beachfront, and lots of fun! This was my first all-inclusive experience (as well as my first CR hotel experience) and it was a definite plus!

I'll add more pictures later once I've got the album put together, but we had beautiful weather and a great group of people!

1 comment:

annie.marie said...

what?!?!?! how'd you guys score that deal?? hehe!!
that's amazing!!! and so great!!
you all look so tanned, must be rough!! hehe
get those pics up, i know im going to be so jealous, but i wanna see!!!!!