Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time's Getting Closer

I am so thankful to everyone who has supported me financially, I am almost there!! I can hardly believe in a little over a month I will be leaving, it just doesn't seem possible.

As I was thinking, I realized that if I were to stay in the US, specifically MN, for the next year, I have some idea of what my life would look like. I obviously don't know what it would specifically look like, but I have the general idea. However, over the next year, my life in Costa Rica will be so different, I can't even begin to imagine what it will look like. And to be completely honest, that scares me a little, but it does make me realize that I have a God that does know what my life will look like and will watch over me as I step into the unknown, guiding my steps!!

Please pray for these unknowns and that I will trust God with them.


I am also very excited because tomorrow my parents and I are heading out to Washington to visit Harlan and Josie. This will be a great time of seeing where they have settled and starting the next step in their lives, however, this will be the beginning of my goodbyes, so that is always a bit difficult.

1 comment:

Jeff and Lisa Olson said...

we are soooo excited for you Jess...!

We are thinking of you!
Enjoy your time with family over the next month or so!