Thursday, October 4, 2007

Preparation

I can hardly believe that in 2 months I could be in Costa Rica...this is SO hard to believe. So I am still in my "this isn't really happening" phase, but I know as time gets closer, when the plane tickets are purchased and the luggage starts to get packed, I will move into the somewhat "anxious" phase. I will definitely treasure the time I have with family and friends as I will be visiting them over the next couple weeks.

I am so thankful for the people God has brought into my life to encourage me and pray for me throughout my "planning" phase. I am also grateful for the people who have supported me through their financial giving. I am almost at my financial goal, so I am very encouraged as the time gets closer for my leaving! So thank you everyone!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica - We too are SO excited for what God is and is going to do! ~ The Nelsons

Jeff and Lisa Olson said...

Yeah Jess! We can't wait to hear about your all adventures!