Monday, January 5, 2009

Campamento de Jovenes

Last night I returned from a 4 day youth camp with my church. I went as a helper. I helped lead different activities, set up and tear down. There were 4 women and 6 men who were helpers and as such, we were the last to sleep (usually around 11:30-12) and were the first to get up (usually 5:30, and one morning I had to get up at 2:30am to wake up 1 girl from every cabin then I had to get up again at 4:45am to wake up everyone). So it was definitely an exhausting week!

There were activities all day with a little free time. I enjoyed meeting some new people and building on friendships I had before.

Please be in prayer for the youth who attended the camp (there were about 75 youth, ages 12-26ish) as they get back to "real life". Pray that they continue to seek after God and set an example to family and friends of what it means to be a Christian.

No comments: