Thursday, November 13, 2008

WA Vacation

Visiting Family!

Between translating for my church and another local church, I was able to spend some time with my brother and sister-in-law in Washington. That was a definite highlight of being home. It had been a year, almost to the date, that I last saw them, so it was SO good to see them again before heading back to CR. Not only was I able to spend time with them, but my Grandma traveled with me to visit them! It was definitely a GREAT time for us all to spend together!

My brother took us flying, which was BEAUTIFUL. Being in WA during the fall was perfect to see the different colors of the trees. Not only that, but we were able to see snow on the tops of the mountains!! We flew to Friday Harbor in the Puget Sound. We also visited Leavenworth. We had lunch at the park, and again, experienced the beautiful fall weather and scenery.

Then, to show how great of a brother and sister that I have, even though they only had me for a few days, they shared me with perfect strangers (to them) by allowing me invite friends from the first mission team I worked with (the CR team). It was fun being able to see those that were able to come.

I was definitely great being able to spend time with my brother and sister-in-law for a couple days!

1 comment:

Jewelry by Diana- Joyeria Diana said...

Hey when are you coming to visit us!!!! That visa has to run out eventually you know!