Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thanks for Your Prayers

I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been praying for me during my time here. It has been a huge blessing to have you all with me in this way. I know that SO many things could have happened in the last 16 months that hasn't due to your prayers. And especially in the last month.

For those who are not aware, I was sick for about 2 weeks after my sister left. I lost weight (I have found out that since coming I have lost over 10lbs which is pretty exciting), did not have an appetite, and other, not so fun symptoms. After letting my parents know, who then passed on the word and many of you started praying, I started feeling better. It was probably the most obvious answer to prayer I have experienced...at least in a long time. I did go to the doctor to just make sure everything was ok, so when I go to Peru I do not have to worry about any more problems. It is likely that I had a parasite, but between the prayers (my real medicine) and the perscription the doctor gave me (just to make sure all the bad bacteria was dead) I am feeling much better!

So THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments: