Thursday, March 12, 2009

Alicia has Gone

Well, the 56 days have passed and Alicia has gone...how fast does the time fly! In the beginning, 56 days seemed like a long time, but now that they are gone, WOW!! Yet, when I think about her first day here, well actually her 2nd night, it seems like such a long time ago. When I try to think about what life was like before, it's hard to remember...

It was great having her here. We haven't spent so much time together in a really long time (and not just because I've been Costa Rica, but with college and such...). It was good getting to know each other again. We did a lot together. We went to the beach, we hung out with friends, she helped at the Comedor, talked, ate ice cream ;), etc. Now I'm here trying to get things done, but I seem to get bored very easily without her constantly here to entertain me...

Here's a short recap through pictures:

No comments: